Bedford, Pennsylvania

K&C Dental center repaired my dentures and left a chemical residue on the that caused chemical burns to my mouth. This ended up in two trips to the emergency room; leaving me to suffer, because my insurance would not pay the medicine to treat the burns.

I was left with having to use over the counter medicines instead. On top of that, the repair they had done melted the teeth, making them look like cottage cheese. The receptionists are condescending.

Saying in a loud voice, that I had welfare insurance and can't upgrade, when I have insurance with monthly payments like everyone else. They are rude and habitually ignore you when they know you are there with a complaint.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with KC Denture. The most disappointing about kc denture dentures repair at KC Denture was quality and treatment Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about KC Denture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category for more informed decision or compare KC Denture to other companies on our site.

Comments

does ANYONE "ever" have anything KIND to say? {{Redacted}}!